Our Expertise on a Per-Project Basis
The RCGI team has technical expertise in specific areas of related industries including automotive (OEM and aftermarket), consumer electronics, commercial fleets, RVs, recreational marine, powersports and insurance providers.
We are a trusted resource for companies large and small who otherwise look at special projects as too difficult to execute or as a logistical challenge for in-house staff. Here are some examples of special projects we’ve undertaken:
- Consumer Technology “What’s This” Workshops for Automotive, RV and Marine Dealerships
- Retailer Intervention (think Bar Rescue or Kitchen Nightmares minus the cameras and drama)
- Pre-release product assurance testing (ensure every button, setting and function works)
- Consulting with VIP van conversion builder on electronics integration and tech features
- Consulting with swimming pool builder on wireless audio equipment implementation
- Consulting with yacht builder on A/V equipment choices and speaker layouts
- Design of secondary, engine-off electrical systems in commercial fleet vehicles for mobile digital out-of-home (mDOOH) media
- Build prototype automotive electrical training tool for educational provider
- Build demonstration vehicles with a specialty retailer at their location
- Retailer customer waiting area complete re-design and remodel
Our goal with any special project is to have a profoundly positive impact on the KPIs that denote success and tangible ROI for the client. We enjoy diverse and interesting project work. Contact us today to explore your special project ideas.