Make It Count
Engineers and product managers seldom come from an installation technician background. Installation technicians are typically not electronic or mechanical engineers. Here’s where we can help solve problems.
For an automotive or transportation-based electronic product requiring installation and/or configuration to succeed in a competitive marketplace, it must be reliable and intuitive for the target installation audience, whether installed by professionals or as a DIY product. We help bridge the product development process gap.
- In addition to overall cost and range of features, we consider the installation-friendly nature of the product to be a significant indicator of its acceptance and success in a given market opportunity.
- We have experience in electronic DSP-based products that require installer/user configuration through a UI platform so the time to complete and configure an installation is efficient.
- We understand automotive high current or high voltage applications and the related installation requirements important to products with switching power supplies.
- This participation provides a strong basis to help with technical aspects of in-the-field support such as troubleshooting instructions that avoid unnecessary probability of product returns.
- This participation also gives us a unique qualification to help with the installation documentation in owner’s or install manuals.
We offer a perspective that contributes to a well-designed and engineered final product that installers or end users appreciate. Let’s discuss your next product idea and see if we can add value to the effort. A mutual NDA to begin a conversation is not a problem. Please contact us to initiate a discussion.